This statistic displays the online banking penetration in European countries in 2015. It was was found 90 percent of the Norwegian population access online banking sites, making Norway the country with the strongest internet banking penetration in Europe.
Online banking penetration in selected European markets in 2015
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Share of individuals|
|Euro area (changing composition)||-|
|EU (28 countries)||-|
|EU (27 countries)||-|
- Online banking penetration in the European Union 2007-2015Online banking penetration in the European Union 2007-2015
- Online banking penetration in Italy 2005-2015Online banking penetration in Italy 2005-2015
- Online banking penetration in Greece 2005-2015Online banking penetration in Greece 2005-2015
- Online banking penetration in the Netherlands 2005-2014Online banking penetration in the Netherlands 2005-2014
- Share of online banking users in Germany in 2013, sorted by household incomeShare of online banking users in Germany in 2013, sorted by household income
- Kickstarter: amount of funding pledged by project category 2016Kickstarter: amount of funding pledged by project category 2016
- Daily active users of Snapchat 2014-2015, by regionDaily active users of Snapchat 2014-2015, by region
- U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020
- Mobile retail commerce growth in the United States 2013-2020Mobile retail commerce growth in the United States 2013-2020
- U.S. mobile retail commerce sales share 2013-2020U.S. mobile retail commerce sales share 2013-2020