Tesco's revenue worldwide in 2013, by region (in billion British pound)*
Please log in if you already have an account.
|Revenue in bllion British pound|
Sign Up for Account
Sign Up for Account
This statistic shows Tesco's revenue worldwide in 2013, by region. In that year, Tesco's revenue in Asia amounted to about 10.3 billion British pound. According to the recent annual report, the total group sales amounted to 70.9 billion British pound.
Tesco, founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen (1898-1979), is a British multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer. It is headquartered in Cheshunt, United Kingdom where it is the grocery market leader. Further products are consumer goods, financial services, and telecoms.
- Revenues of the world's leading retail companies 2012Revenues of the world's leading retail companies 2012
- Revenue and financial key figures of Coca-Cola 2009-2013Revenue and financial key figures of Coca-Cola 2009-2013
- Polo Ralph Lauren's revenue worldwide 2002-2014Polo Ralph Lauren's revenue worldwide 2002-2014
- Total revenue of Samsonite worldwide 2007-2013Total revenue of Samsonite worldwide 2007-2013
- Net revenues and retail sales by the world's leading retailersNet revenues and retail sales by the world's leading retailers
- Main export partners for France 2012Main export partners for France 2012
- Main export partners for Japan 2012Main export partners for Japan 2012
- Key contract logistics companies in Europe based on revenue 2013Key contract logistics companies in Europe based on revenue 2013
- Total and e-commerce U.S. retail trade sales 2000-2012Total and e-commerce U.S. retail trade sales 2000-2012
- Percentage of e-commerce in total U.S. Q4 retail sales 2002-2013Percentage of e-commerce in total U.S. Q4 retail sales 2002-2013
- Leading refrigerated breakfast meat brands sales of the U.S. 2012Leading refrigerated breakfast meat brands sales of the U.S. 2012