The graph shows mobile internet penetration rate in China until December 2014. In 2007, 24 percent of internet users in China used mobile phones to go online. The penetration rate of mobile internet users is the percentage of internet users going online via cell phone.
Penetration rate of mobile internet users in China from 2007 to 2014
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Share of internet users|
- Usage of TV Everywhere services in the U.S. 2014, by providerUsage of TV Everywhere services in the U.S. 2014, by provider
- Internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2000-2014Internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2000-2014
- Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2015Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2015