The timeline presents data on the global mobile game revenue in 2014 as well as a forecast until 2018, by device. The source estimated that the tablet gaming revenue would amount to 8.18 billion euros in 2018, up from 3.51 billion in 2014.
Global mobile gaming revenue from 2014 to 2018, by device (in billion euros)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Leading gaming markets worldwide 2015, by revenueLeading gaming markets worldwide 2015, by revenue
- Mobile games revenue worldwide 2013-2017Mobile games revenue worldwide 2013-2017
- Gaming revenue in Latin America 2013-2014Gaming revenue in Latin America 2013-2014
- Mobile gaming revenue worldwide 2013-2016Mobile gaming revenue worldwide 2013-2016
- U.S. and Canada gaming revenue 2014U.S. and Canada gaming revenue 2014
- Facebook: most popular game MAU 2016Facebook: most popular game MAU 2016
- Monthly revenue of the U.S. video game industry 2014-2016, by segmentMonthly revenue of the U.S. video game industry 2014-2016, by segment
- Software revenue of the U.S. video game industry 2014-2016Software revenue of the U.S. video game industry 2014-2016
- Revenue of the U.S. video game industry 2014-2016Revenue of the U.S. video game industry 2014-2016
- Nexon quarterly revenue Q1 2011-Q1 2016Nexon quarterly revenue Q1 2011-Q1 2016