The statistic illustrates oil consumption in Central and South America from 2004 through 2014. This region consumed around 274 million metric tons in 2008.
Oil consumption in Central and South America from 2004 to 2014 (in million metric tons)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Oil consumption in million metric tons|
- Oil reserves in Central and South America 1990-2014Oil reserves in Central and South America 1990-2014
- OPEC crude oil price annually 1960-2016OPEC crude oil price annually 1960-2016
- UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2016UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2016
- Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2015-2016Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2015-2016
- Monthly average crude oil prices of the OPEC basket 2015-2016Monthly average crude oil prices of the OPEC basket 2015-2016
- Electricity consumption - worldwide 1980-2013Electricity consumption - worldwide 1980-2013
- Argentina's electricity consumption 2000-2013Argentina's electricity consumption 2000-2013
- Brazil's electricity consumption 2000-2013Brazil's electricity consumption 2000-2013
- South Korea's electricity consumption 2000-2013South Korea's electricity consumption 2000-2013
- Monthly price per pound of uranium at NYMEX 2015-2016Monthly price per pound of uranium at NYMEX 2015-2016