This statistic displays a breakdown of Thailand's OS market in 2012 and 2013. While the Android OS grew incrementally between these two years-- from little over 30 percent to more than 40-- the BlackBerry OS, which held the majority of the market in 2012 (over 30 percent), dropped to 26 percent in 2013. Apple's iOS grew from just under 15 percent in 2012 to 16 percent in 2013.
Smartphone operating system market share in urban Thailand in 2012 and 2013
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Market share of smartphone operating systems in Germany 2011-2015Market share of smartphone operating systems in Germany 2011-2015
- Global market share forecast of smartphone operating systems 2011-2015Global market share forecast of smartphone operating systems 2011-2015
- U.S. smartphone subscriber share by operating platform 2012-2016, by monthU.S. smartphone subscriber share by operating platform 2012-2016, by month
- Monthly market share held by smartphone operating systems in Great Britain 2013-2014Monthly market share held by smartphone operating systems in Great Britain 2013-2014
- Smartphone operating systems: global market share 2009-2015Smartphone operating systems: global market share 2009-2015
- Market capitalization of U.S. tech and internet companies 2016Market capitalization of U.S. tech and internet companies 2016
- China smartphone vendor shipments 2014-2015China smartphone vendor shipments 2014-2015
- Sony proportion of sales by business segment 2015Sony proportion of sales by business segment 2015
- Apple iOS global smartphone OS market share 2011-2016, by quarterApple iOS global smartphone OS market share 2011-2016, by quarter
- Global smartphone shipments by vendor/manufacturer 2009-2016Global smartphone shipments by vendor/manufacturer 2009-2016