This statistic displays a breakdown of Thailand's OS market in 2012 and 2013. While the Android OS grew incrementally between these two years-- from little over 30 percent to more than 40-- the BlackBerry OS, which held the majority of the market in 2012 (over 30 percent), dropped to 26 percent in 2013. Apple's iOS grew from just under 15 percent in 2012 to 16 percent in 2013.
Smartphone operating system market share in urban Thailand in 2012 and 2013
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019
- Video surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by regionVideo surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by region
- Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019