The statistic depicts the global casino gaming market from 2006 to 2010 and the projected market size from 2011 to 2015. In 2012, the global casino gaming market is projected to have a volume of 131.35 billion U.S. dollars.
Global casino gaming revenue from 2006 to 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue (in billion U.S. dollars)|
- Leading casino companies worldwide in 2014, by revenueLeading casino companies worldwide in 2014, by revenue
- Casino gaming revenue in Canada 2015Casino gaming revenue in Canada 2015
- EMEA casino gaming market revenue, regional breakdown 2015EMEA casino gaming market revenue, regional breakdown 2015
- Retail sales of sport and leisure articles in China by month April 2016Retail sales of sport and leisure articles in China by month April 2016
- U.S. health club industry revenue 2000-2015U.S. health club industry revenue 2000-2015
- U.S. fitness center / health club memberships 2000-2015U.S. fitness center / health club memberships 2000-2015
- Forecast: revenue racetracks US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue racetracks US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue casinos US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue casinos US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue sports teams and clubs US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue sports teams and clubs US 2008-2020