This statistic shows the mobile retail commerce revenue via smartphones in the United States from 2014 to 2020. In 2019, the source projects smartphone retail commerce sales to surpass 109.44 billion US dollars, up from 39.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2015.
Retail m-commerce sales via smartphone in the United States from 2014 to 2020 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2019U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2019
- U.S. mobile retail commerce sales share 2013-2019U.S. mobile retail commerce sales share 2013-2019
- Mobile retail commerce growth in the United States 2013-2019Mobile retail commerce growth in the United States 2013-2019
- U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2019, by deviceU.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2019, by device
- Mobile retail conversion rates in France 2015, by website qualityMobile retail conversion rates in France 2015, by website quality
- PayPal: active registered user accounts 2010-2016PayPal: active registered user accounts 2010-2016
- PayPal: number of payments per quarter 2014-2016PayPal: number of payments per quarter 2014-2016
- Paypal: quarterly net revenue 2010-2016Paypal: quarterly net revenue 2010-2016
- PayPal: total payment volume 2014-2016PayPal: total payment volume 2014-2016
- Paypal: quarterly net revenue 2014-2016, by channelPaypal: quarterly net revenue 2014-2016, by channel