The statistic shows the growth of the real gross domestic product (GDP) in Russia from the third quarter 2013 to the third quarter 2015. GDP refers to the total market value of all goods and services that are produced within a country. It is an important indicator of the economic strength of a country. Real GDP is adjusted for price changes and is therefore regarded as a key indicator for economic growth. In the second quarter of 2014, the real GDP in Russia grew by 0.7 percent compared to the same quarter of the previous year.
Russia: Growth of the real gross domestic product (GDP) from the 3rd quarter 2013 to the 3rd quarter 2015 (compared to the same quarter of the previous year)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Quarters||GDP growth compared to previous year|
- Preferred regions to migrate to for Syrian refugees in 2015Preferred regions to migrate to for Syrian refugees in 2015
- Share of Syrians who would leave the country if they could in 2015Share of Syrians who would leave the country if they could in 2015
- Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in Kenya 2020Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in Kenya 2020