This statistic shows the unemployment rate in Russia from February 2015 to February 2016. In November 2015, the unemployment rate in Russia was at 5.8 percent.
Russia: Unemployment rate from February 2015 to February 2016
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Months from February 2015 to February 2016||Unemployment rate|
- Unemployment rate in Russia 2020Unemployment rate in Russia 2020
- Monthly unemployment rate in industrial and emerging countries February 2016Monthly unemployment rate in industrial and emerging countries February 2016
- Annual average unemployment rate in Germany 1995-2016Annual average unemployment rate in Germany 1995-2016
- Unemployment rate in Brazil 2020Unemployment rate in Brazil 2020
- Unemployment rate in India 2014Unemployment rate in India 2014
- Population growth in Russia 2014Population growth in Russia 2014
- Fertility rate in Russia 2015Fertility rate in Russia 2015
- Oil reserves in Russia 1990-2015Oil reserves in Russia 1990-2015
- Oil consumption in Russia 1995-2015Oil consumption in Russia 1995-2015
- Russia - oil production in barrels daily 1998-2015Russia - oil production in barrels daily 1998-2015