This statistic represents the distribution of global solar cell production between 1999 and 2011, by type. In 2007, solar cells made from monocrystalline silicon accounted for around 42.2 percent of global solar cell production.
Distribution of global solar cell production from 1999 to 2011, by cell type
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Monocrystalline silicon||Multicrystalline silicon||Thin-film silicon technologies*||String-ribbon silicon|
- Natural gas prices in U.S. and Europe 2013-2025Natural gas prices in U.S. and Europe 2013-2025
- Revenues of select U.S. oil and gas companies 2013-2014Revenues of select U.S. oil and gas companies 2013-2014
- Environmentally motivated actions taken in the preceding month in the UK in 2014Environmentally motivated actions taken in the preceding month in the UK in 2014