This statistic represents the distribution of global solar cell production between 1999 and 2011, by type. In 2007, solar cells made from monocrystalline silicon accounted for around 42.2 percent of global solar cell production.
Distribution of global solar cell production from 1999 to 2011, by cell type
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Monocrystalline silicon||Multicrystalline silicon||Thin-film silicon technologies*||String-ribbon silicon|
- Growth in global solar cell production: 2000-2011Growth in global solar cell production: 2000-2011
- Largest manufacturers of thin-film solar cells - by capacity 2011Largest manufacturers of thin-film solar cells - by capacity 2011
- First Solar - cell productionFirst Solar - cell production
- Solar cell production: worldwide 1999-2012Solar cell production: worldwide 1999-2012
- Global cell manufacturing: geographical distributionGlobal cell manufacturing: geographical distribution
- Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2015-2016Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2015-2016
- West Texas Intermediate annual average oil price 1976-2016West Texas Intermediate annual average oil price 1976-2016
- OPEC oil price annually 1960-2016OPEC oil price annually 1960-2016
- Monthly average crude oil prices of the OPEC basket 2015-2016Monthly average crude oil prices of the OPEC basket 2015-2016
- World's largest nuclear power plants by electricity generation 2015World's largest nuclear power plants by electricity generation 2015