This statistic represents the distribution of global solar cell production between 1999 and 2011, by type. In 2007, solar cells made from monocrystalline silicon accounted for around 42.2 percent of global solar cell production.
Distribution of global solar cell production from 1999 to 2011, by cell type
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Monocrystalline silicon||Multicrystalline silicon||Thin-film silicon technologies*||String-ribbon silicon|
- Solar PV module manufacturers - market share 2013Solar PV module manufacturers - market share 2013
- The world's biggest solar module manufacturers: production 2015The world's biggest solar module manufacturers: production 2015
- First Solar - cell productionFirst Solar - cell production
- Global cell manufacturing: geographical distributionGlobal cell manufacturing: geographical distribution
- Solar cell production: worldwide 1999-2012Solar cell production: worldwide 1999-2012
- Ranking: world's biggest electric utilities based on sales 2015Ranking: world's biggest electric utilities based on sales 2015
- Global renewable energy sector jobs by technology 2015Global renewable energy sector jobs by technology 2015
- Global large hydropower sector job share by country 2015Global large hydropower sector job share by country 2015
- Global renewable energy sector jobs by key country 2015Global renewable energy sector jobs by key country 2015
- Global number of plastic pieces in oceans 2014Global number of plastic pieces in oceans 2014