This statistic shows the mobile commerce revenue worldwide from 2013 to 2018. In 2014, global mobile e-commerce revenues amounted to 184 billion U.S. dollars and are projected to reach 669 billion U.S. dollars in 2018.
Global mobile retail commerce revenue from 2012 to 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Quarterly U.S. mobile e-commerce spending 2010-2015Quarterly U.S. mobile e-commerce spending 2010-2015
- Leading global e-retailers 2015, ranked by mobile commerce salesLeading global e-retailers 2015, ranked by mobile commerce sales
- Annual mobile e-commerce spending in Europe from 2010 to 2014Annual mobile e-commerce spending in Europe from 2010 to 2014
- Revenues from desktop and mobile e-commerce in Germany 2015Revenues from desktop and mobile e-commerce in Germany 2015
- Retailers' perception of mobile commerce within their business in the UK 2014Retailers' perception of mobile commerce within their business in the UK 2014
- Leading Android shopping app reach in the United States 2016Leading Android shopping app reach in the United States 2016
- Leading Android shopping app reach worldwide 2016Leading Android shopping app reach worldwide 2016
- PayPal: active registered user accounts 2010-2016PayPal: active registered user accounts 2010-2016
- PayPal: number of payments per quarter 2014-2016PayPal: number of payments per quarter 2014-2016
- Paypal: quarterly net revenue 2010-2016Paypal: quarterly net revenue 2010-2016