Apple Remains the No.1 Smartphone Brand in the U.S.
This chart shows smartphone manufacturer market share in the United States for the second quarter of 2013.
Global market share held by leading smartphone vendors from 4th quarter 2009 to 2nd quarter 2015
Global market share held by smartphone vendors 2009-2015, by quarter
Number of apps available in leading app stores as of July 2015
Number of apps available in leading app stores 2015
Global Apple iPhone sales from 3rd quarter 2007 to 3rd quarter 2015 (in million units)
Apple iPhone unit sales worldwide 2007-2015, by quarter
- Global smartphone sales 2009-2014, by OSGlobal smartphone sales 2009-2014, by OS
- Global market share held by smartphone vendors 2012-2014Global market share held by smartphone vendors 2012-2014
- Global smartphone sales to end users 2007-2014Global smartphone sales to end users 2007-2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens