Coca-Cola is the No. 1 Brand on Facebook
This chart shows the 10 most talked-about brands on Facebook as of August 19, 2013.
- FacebookInteractions Boost The Effect Of Paying For Facebook Reach
This chart illustrates how interactions with branded content on Facebook correlate with reach.
- FacebookTop Brands See Facebook Engagement Plummeting
This chart shows the average number of interactions per Facebook post for the most engaging global brands on the social network.
- Social NetworksHow Marketers Use Social Media
This chart shows which social platforms are used by marketers. It also shows how the use of social networks in marketing differs depending on whether it’s targeted to businesses or consumers.
- Brand ValueGoogle Dethrones Apple as Most Valuable Brand
This chart shows the estimated brand value of the world's most valuable brands in 2014.
- TwitterBrands Use Twitter to Boost Awareness Rather Than Sales
This chart shows the motivation behind brands' use of Twitter as a marketing tool.
- Facebook's advertising revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Facebook: advertising revenue worldwide 2012-2016
- Leading product brands with the most fans on Facebook in April 2014 (in millions)
Facebook: number of fans of popular product brands in 2014
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide from 3rd quarter 2008 to 1st quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 1st quarter 2014
- Social media marketing expenditure in the United States 2012Social media marketing expenditure in the United States 2012
- Social media marketing tasks outsourced worldwide as of January 2013Social media marketing tasks outsourced worldwide as of January 2013
- Outsourcing social media marketing worldwide as of January 2013Outsourcing social media marketing worldwide as of January 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter