Why Facebook Remains the No.1 Social Platform for Brand Building
When Twitter's S1 filing came to light last week, one thing became perfectly clear: Twitter is no Facebook. The microblogging platform trails Facebook in every key metric and will likely never reach the same level of adoption that Facebook has reached over the past decade.
Its almost universal adoption is also the most obvious reason why Facebook remains the must-have platform for marketers. While many brands have more than 10 million fans/followers on Facebook (and some significantly more), only few brands reach multi-million audiences on Twitter and Google+.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens