31 Million Americans Like Walmart
Walmart is the no. 1 brand on Facebook in the United States. The retailer has 31 million American fans on the social network, giving it the edge over fellow retailers Target and Amazon.com as well as American icons such as Starbucks and Coca-Cola.
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide from 3rd quarter 2008 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 3rd quarter 2014
- Leading product brands with the most fans on Facebook in October 2014 (in millions)
Most popular product brands on Facebook in October 2014
- Facebook's advertising revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Facebook: advertising revenue worldwide 2012-2016
- Facebook: soccer players with the most followers 2014Facebook: soccer players with the most followers 2014
- Popularity of U.S. newspapers on Facebook as of June 2013Popularity of U.S. newspapers on Facebook as of June 2013
- Most popular product brands on Facebook in October 2014Most popular product brands on Facebook in October 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens