Apple Stock Rises in Anticipation of New Products
Apple's stock price climbed more than 20 percent in the past six weeks, as excitement for Apple's September product releases is slowly building up.
- TwitterMarketers Have Yet To Embrace Twitter Advertising
This chart shows the results of a Socialbakers survey among 500+ marketers regarding their company’s adoption of social networks as advertising platforms.
- Wages and SalaryThese Tech CEOs Made Billions in 2013
This chart shows the net appreciation of selected tech executives' company stockholdings in 2013.
- NetflixNetflix's Share Price Almost Quadrupled in 2013
This chart shows how selected public technology companies have performed at the stock market in 2013.
- GrouponGroupon in Trouble?
This chart shows Groupon's stock performance since the company's IPO in November 2011. Groupon's stock price has fallen by more than 40 percent since its first trading day.
- AppleTaking a Breather? Apple's Stock Performance
This chart illustrates Apple's stock performance in March and April 2012.
- Global Apple iPhone sales from 3rd quarter 2007 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in million units)
Global Apple iPhone sales 2007-2014, by quarter
- Apple's iPhone revenue from 3rd quarter 2007 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
Apple iPhones: quarterly revenue 2007-2014
- Apple's global revenue from 1st quarter 2005 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Apple: quarterly revenue 2005-2014
- Stock market investment - percentage of US adults to have money invested, 1999-2013Stock market investment - percentage of US adults to have money invested, 1999-2013
- Stock markets - market valueStock markets - market value
- Stock market trendsStock market trends
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter