Apple Stock Rises in Anticipation of New Products
Apple's stock price climbed more than 20 percent in the past six weeks, as excitement for Apple's September product releases is slowly building up.
Global Apple iPhone sales from 3rd quarter 2007 to 3rd quarter 2015 (in million units)
Global Apple iPhone sales 2007-2015, by quarter
Apple's iPhone revenue from 3rd quarter 2007 to 3rd quarter 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)
Apple iPhones: quarterly revenue 2007-2015
Apple's global revenue from 1st quarter 2005 to 3rd quarter 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Apple: quarterly revenue 2005-2015
- Forecast: shipment value railroad rolling stock manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: shipment value railroad rolling stock manufacture US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue live animal wholesale UK 2008-2020Forecast: revenue live animal wholesale UK 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue rolling stock manufacture Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue rolling stock manufacture Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue live animal wholesale Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue live animal wholesale Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: total revenue railroad rolling stock manufacture Canada 2008-2020Forecast: total revenue railroad rolling stock manufacture Canada 2008-2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens