Apple Stock Rises in Anticipation of New Products
Apple's stock price climbed more than 20 percent in the past six weeks, as excitement for Apple's September product releases is slowly building up.
- Apple's iPhone revenue from 3rd quarter 2007 to 1st quarter 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)
Apple iPhones: quarterly revenue 2007-2015
- Apple's global revenue from 1st quarter 2005 to 1st quarter 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Apple: quarterly revenue 2005-2015
- Apple's net income worldwide from 1st quarter 2005 to 1st quarter 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Net income of Apple by quarter 2005-2015
- Stock market investment - percentage of US adults to have money invested, 1999-2013Stock market investment - percentage of US adults to have money invested, 1999-2013
- Leading exchanges globally 2013-2013, by equity capitalizationLeading exchanges globally 2013-2013, by equity capitalization
- Stock market trendsStock market trends
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens