Which Fall TV Premieres Get the Most Love on Facebook?
The fall TV season is upon us and with it comes a flood of new TV shows that have received the nod after rigorous testing by their networks. Naturally, some shows are more anticipated than others and we turned to Facebook to gauge which upcoming shows are the most likely to become hits.
- TelevisionMany Channels, Few Watched
This chart shows the number of channels viewed by the average U.S. household.
- Media UseComputers and TV Are Most Essential to Americans
This chart shows the results of a survey among Americans regarding their media use. Those polled were asked which media or devices they couldn't live without.
- Mobile App UsageMobile Apps Set Out to Challenge Television
This chart shows the average time Americans spend interacting with different media in the United States (in minutes per day).
- TelevisionSecond Screen - TV Companion or Distraction?
This charts shows how American tablet and smartphone owners use their devices while watching TV.
- Media UseDigital Media Use Set to Exceed TV Time This Year
This chart shows how much time Americans interact with different media on an average day.
- Revenue of the TV industry in the United States in 2012 and 2017, by source
Revenue of the TV industry in the U.S. 2012 and 2017, by source
- How much can you believe in each?
Credibility of major news organizations in the U.S. 2012
- Leading U.S. media companies in 2012, by market value (in billion U.S. dollars)
Leading U.S. media companies in 2012, by market value
- Average daily media use in the U.S. 2010-2014Average daily media use in the U.S. 2010-2014
- Change in TV consumption in the U.S. 2010-2012, by ageChange in TV consumption in the U.S. 2010-2012, by age
- Number of nominations per television network for the 2014 Golden Globe AwardsNumber of nominations per television network for the 2014 Golden Globe Awards
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter