Which Fall TV Premieres Get the Most Love on Facebook?
The fall TV season is upon us and with it comes a flood of new TV shows that have received the nod after rigorous testing by their networks. Naturally, some shows are more anticipated than others and we turned to Facebook to gauge which upcoming shows are the most likely to become hits.
- Penetration of time-shifted TV consumption in the U.S. 2014, by agePenetration of time-shifted TV consumption in the U.S. 2014, by age
- Average daily media use in the U.S. 2010-2014Average daily media use in the U.S. 2010-2014
- Global second screen device usage during TV consumption 2014, by age groupGlobal second screen device usage during TV consumption 2014, by age group
- Forecast: revenue television broadcasting US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue television broadcasting US 2008-2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens