84% of Smartphone Owners Use Apps During Their Morning Routine
You wake up, you have a coffee, you turn to your smartphone to check emails, weather and Facebook updates. 84 percent of smartphone owners surveyed by app tester SOASTA admitted to using at least one app first thing in the morning.
- Most popular Apple App Store categories in January 2015, by share of available apps
Most popular Apple App Store categories in January 2015
- Cumulative number of apps downloaded from the Apple App Store from July 2008 to October 2014 (in billions)
Apple App Store: number of downloads as of October 2014
- Number of free and paid mobile app store downloads worldwide from 2011 to 2017 (in billions)
Mobile app stores: number of free and paid downloads 2011-2017
- Number of smartphone app buyers in the United States 2013-2018Number of smartphone app buyers in the United States 2013-2018
- Number of smartphone apps owned and used in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013Number of smartphone apps owned and used in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013
- Reach of most popular U.S. smartphone apps in 2014Reach of most popular U.S. smartphone apps in 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens