U.S. Job Market
This infographic shows two key indicators of the U.S. job market. It includes the unemployment rate and the over-the-month change of nonfarm employment.
- Monthly unemployment rate in the United States from July 2013 to July 2014 (seasonally-adjusted)
U.S. unemployment rate: July 2014, seasonally adjusted
- State unemployment rate in the U.S. in June 2014 (seasonally adjusted)
State unemployment rate in the U.S. in June 2014
- Unemployment rate in member states of the European Union in May 2014 (seasonally adjusted)
Unemployment rate in EU countries May 2014
- Satisfaction with gun policy in the US 2014Satisfaction with gun policy in the US 2014
- U.S. market share of sold light trucks 1990-2012U.S. market share of sold light trucks 1990-2012
- Top car brands based on value from car owner opinion in the U.S. 2013Top car brands based on value from car owner opinion in the U.S. 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter