U.S. Job Market
This infographic shows two key indicators of the U.S. job market. It includes the unemployment rate and the over-the-month change of nonfarm employment.
- State unemployment rate in the U.S. in March 2015 (seasonally adjusted)
State unemployment rate in the U.S. in March 2015
- Monthly unemployment rate in the United States from March 2014 to March 2015 (seasonally-adjusted)
U.S. unemployment rate: March 2015, seasonally adjusted
- Unemployment rate in California from 1992 to 2014
California - unemployment rate 1992-2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens