U.S. Job Market
This infographic shows two key indicators of the U.S. job market. It includes the unemployment rate and the over-the-month change of nonfarm employment.
- Unemployment rate in member states of the European Union in November 2014 (seasonally adjusted)
Unemployment rate in EU countries November 2014
- Unemployment rate in the United States from 1990 to 2014
Unemployment rate in the U.S. 1990-2014
- Monthly unemployment rate in the United States from December 2013 to December 2014 (seasonally-adjusted)
U.S. unemployment rate: December 2014, seasonally adjusted
- Unemployment rate in the U.S. 1990-2014Unemployment rate in the U.S. 1990-2014
- Unemployment rate in the United States 2014Unemployment rate in the United States 2014
- U.S. unemployment rate: December 2014, seasonally adjustedU.S. unemployment rate: December 2014, seasonally adjusted
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens