London Is the World's Selfie Capital
This chart shows the most popular cities to take selfies in. According to an analysis of millions of social media posts by personalized map maker Suggestme, London is the world's selfie capital.
- Number of Instagram users in the United States from 2012 to 2016 (in millions)
Instagram: number of users in the United States 2012-2016
- Number of monthly active Instagram users from January 2013 to March 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Instagram users as of March 2014
- Most popular mobile social networks in the United States as of July 2013, ranked by audience (in millions)
Most popular mobile social networks in the U.S. in 2013, ranked by audience
- Instagram: number of users in the United States 2012-2016Instagram: number of users in the United States 2012-2016
- Instagram: monthly mobile minutes by U.S. users 2012-2013Instagram: monthly mobile minutes by U.S. users 2012-2013
- Social networks: multi-platform visitors in the United States 2014Social networks: multi-platform visitors in the United States 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter