London Is the World's Selfie Capital
This chart shows the most popular cities to take selfies in. According to an analysis of millions of social media posts by personalized map maker Suggestme, London is the world's selfie capital.
- Share of Instagram users in Finland 2016Share of Instagram users in Finland 2016
- Share of Instagram users in Finland 2015, by age group and genderShare of Instagram users in Finland 2015, by age group and gender
- Instagram accounts with the most followers worldwide 2016Instagram accounts with the most followers worldwide 2016
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016
- Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2016Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2016
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl