Inflation in the U.S.
This infographics shows the inflation rate in the United States. The inflation rate represents the year-over-year change of the Consumer Price Index. It measures changes of the overall price level and the purchasing power of money.
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) of all urban consumers in the United States from 1992 to 2014
Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers 1992-2014
- Annual inflation rate in the United States from 1990 to 2014
U.S. inflation rate 1990-2014
- The 20 countries with the highest inflation rate in 2014 (compared to the previous year)
Countries with the highest inflation rate 2014
- Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. March 2015Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. March 2015
- Projected Consumer Price Index in the United States 2014-2019Projected Consumer Price Index in the United States 2014-2019
- Monthly percentage of change in the Consumer Price Index (CPI-U) in the U.S. 2015Monthly percentage of change in the Consumer Price Index (CPI-U) in the U.S. 2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens