Moms and Mobile Devices
- TabletsThe iPad Still Dominates Tablet Usage
This chart shows the Top 8 tablet brands in North America, based on their share of tablet-based web usage in April 2014.
- Social NetworksHow Mobile Are Social Networks?
This chart shows the proportion of time users of social networks spent on mobile devices and desktop PCs.
- Mobile CommunicationsMobile Data Traffic Looks Set to Explode
This chart shows an estimate of how mobile data traffic is going to take off within the next five years.
- TabletsOne Screen is Not Enough
This chart shows the results of a survey among tablet and smartphone owners regarding the simultaneous use of their devices while watching TV.
- TabletsOne Device to Rule Them All
This chart shows the results of a survey among U.S. tablet owners regarding changes in their media and device use since they own a tablet.
- Global Apple iPad sales from 3rd quarter 2010 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in million units)
Apple iPad sales worldwide 2010-2014, by quarter
- Worldwide tablet shipments from 2nd quarter 2010 to 1st quarter 2014 (in million units)
Worldwide tablet shipments 2010-2014, by quarter
- Global tablet shipments from 2010 to 2014, by operating system (in million units)
Global tablet shipments by operating system per quarter 2010-2014
- Happiness of young people (16-24) with their family life in Great Britain 2013Happiness of young people (16-24) with their family life in Great Britain 2013
- Tablet usage in North America by brand 2014Tablet usage in North America by brand 2014
- Tablet usage in China in 2011, by functionTablet usage in China in 2011, by function
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter