This graph depicts the average hours per day spent on sports and leisure activities by women in the United States from 2010 to 2014, sorted by age. Females aged between 25 and 34 spent an average of 3.99 hours a day on leisure and sports activities in 2010.
Average hours per day spent on leisure and sports by females in the U.S. by age from 2010 to 2014
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Women, 15 years and over||15 to 19 years||20 to 24 years||25 to 34 years||35 to 44 years||45 to 54 years||55 to 64 years||65 to 74 years||75 years and over|
- Major League Soccer teams ranked by revenue 2014Major League Soccer teams ranked by revenue 2014
- Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014
- Survey on the most popular sports shoes brands in Germany 2013-2015Survey on the most popular sports shoes brands in Germany 2013-2015