This timeline shows data regarding complaints on cybercrime received annually by the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) website from 2000 to 2014. In the most recently reported period, the IC3 website received 269.422 complaints.
Incoming complaints about internet crime on the IC3 website from 2000 to 2014 (in 1,000)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Number of complaints (in thousand)|
- Usage of TV Everywhere services in the U.S. 2014, by providerUsage of TV Everywhere services in the U.S. 2014, by provider
- Internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2000-2014Internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2000-2014
- Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2015Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2015