This timeline shows data regarding complaints on cybercrime received annually by the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) website from 2000 to 2014. In the most recently reported period, the IC3 website received 269.422 complaints.
Incoming complaints about internet crime on the IC3 website from 2000 to 2014 (in 1,000)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Number of complaints (in thousand)|
- Annualized costs caused by cyber crime in the United States 2015, by industryAnnualized costs caused by cyber crime in the United States 2015, by industry
- Cyber crime: average company loss in selected countries 2015Cyber crime: average company loss in selected countries 2015
- IC3: total damage caused by reported cyber crime 2001-2014IC3: total damage caused by reported cyber crime 2001-2014
- Financial cyber crime losses in the U.S. 2014, by victim stateFinancial cyber crime losses in the U.S. 2014, by victim state
- Cyber crime victim losses H2 2014, by typeCyber crime victim losses H2 2014, by type
- Number of new mobile vulnerabilities 2010-2015Number of new mobile vulnerabilities 2010-2015
- Number of identities exposed via data breaches 2015, by sectorNumber of identities exposed via data breaches 2015, by sector
- Leading e-mail malware worldwide 2015Leading e-mail malware worldwide 2015
- Number of new web vulnerabilities 2006-2015Number of new web vulnerabilities 2006-2015
- Leading source countries of web application attack traffic 2015Leading source countries of web application attack traffic 2015