This statistic describes the health expenditure as a percentage of gross domestic product in OECD countries in 2013. In that year, the United States spent some 16.4 percent of its gross domestic product on health care.
Health expenditure as a percentage of gross domestic product in OECD countries in 2013
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Forecast: revenue chiropractors offices US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue chiropractors offices US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue optometrist offices US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue optometrist offices US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue elderly homes US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue elderly homes US 2008-2020
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024