This statistic shows the U.S. national health expenditure from 1960 to 2013. In 2000, the total health expenditure amounted to 1.38 trillion U.S. dollars. Ten years later, total health expenditure stood at 2.6 billion U.S. dollars.
U.S. national health expenditure from 1960 to 2013 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Expenditure in billion U.S. dollars|
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024