The timeline shows online video advertising expenditure worldwide in 2014 as well as a forecast for 2015 and 2016. Magnaglobal projected the spending would reach 20.72 billion U.S. dollars in 2016.
Online video advertising spending worldwide from 2014 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Expenditure in billions of U.S. dollars|
- Global advertising spending 2011-2018, by regionGlobal advertising spending 2011-2018, by region
- Advertising spending in the U.S. 2011-2016Advertising spending in the U.S. 2011-2016
- Advertising spending in the United Kingdom (UK) 1999-2016, by mediaAdvertising spending in the United Kingdom (UK) 1999-2016, by media
- Digital advertising spending worldwide 2012-2018Digital advertising spending worldwide 2012-2018
- Distribution of advertising spending worldwide 2013-2018, by mediumDistribution of advertising spending worldwide 2013-2018, by medium
- Amount of newspapers sold in China by month March 2016Amount of newspapers sold in China by month March 2016
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016
- Gross advertising volume of above the line media in Germany 2016Gross advertising volume of above the line media in Germany 2016
- YouTube: most popular brand channels 2015, by subscribersYouTube: most popular brand channels 2015, by subscribers
- Leading newspaper advertisers in the Netherlands 2015, based on expenditureLeading newspaper advertisers in the Netherlands 2015, based on expenditure