This statistic shows LinkedIn's quarterly revenue from 2009 to 2015. In the fourth quarter of 2015, LinkedIn's revenue amounted to 862 million US dollars. The majority of the networking site's revenue was generated through hiring solutions.
LinkedIn's net revenue from 1st quarter 2009 to 4th quarter 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Net revenue in million U.S. dollars|
- Forecast: revenue internet publishing US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue internet publishing US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue media representatives US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue media representatives US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue media representation Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue media representation Germany 2008-2020
- Usage of TV Everywhere services in the U.S. 2014, by providerUsage of TV Everywhere services in the U.S. 2014, by provider
- Internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2000-2014Internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2000-2014
- Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2015Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2015