This statistic shows LinkedIn's quarterly revenue from 2009 to 2016. In the first quarter of 2016, LinkedIn's revenue amounted to 861 million US dollars. The majority of the networking site's revenue was generated through hiring solutions.
LinkedIn's net revenue from 1st quarter 2009 to 1st quarter 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Net revenue in million U.S. dollars|
- LinkedIn: quarterly segment revenue 2009-2016LinkedIn: quarterly segment revenue 2009-2016
- LinkedIn: annual revenue 2009-2015LinkedIn: annual revenue 2009-2015
- LinkedIn: channel revenue distribution 2009-2016LinkedIn: channel revenue distribution 2009-2016
- LinkedIn: share of U.S. social network advertising revenue 2013-2017LinkedIn: share of U.S. social network advertising revenue 2013-2017
- LinkedIn's advertising revenue from 2009 to 2014LinkedIn's advertising revenue from 2009 to 2014
- Social Media Advertising
Digital Markets | Worldwide market forecast for "Social Media Advertising" by country through 2020
Digital Markets | Worldwide market forecast for "Fitness" by country through 2020
Digital Markets | Worldwide market forecast for "Diabetes" by country through 2020
- Number of Netflix streaming subscribers worldwide 2011-2016Number of Netflix streaming subscribers worldwide 2011-2016
- Quarterly revenue of Yahoo 2007-2016Quarterly revenue of Yahoo 2007-2016
- Netflix's revenue Q1 2011-Q2 2016Netflix's revenue Q1 2011-Q2 2016
- Most popular social media apps in the U.S. 2016, by audienceMost popular social media apps in the U.S. 2016, by audience
- Best-perceived brands according to LGBT consumers in the U.S. 2015Best-perceived brands according to LGBT consumers in the U.S. 2015