This statistic shows LinkedIn's quarterly revenue from 2009 to 2015. In the first quarter of 2015, LinkedIn's revenue amounted to 638 million US dollars. The majority of the networking site's revenue was generated through hiring solutions.
LinkedIn's net revenue from 1st quarter 2009 to 2nd quarter 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18.000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
PNG and PDF
|Net revenue in million U.S. dollars|
- Revenues of pay TV and paid VoD in Germany in 2002-2014Revenues of pay TV and paid VoD in Germany in 2002-2014
Revenue development of pay TV and paid VOD in Germany from 2002 to 2014* (in billion euros)
- Global marketing spending from 2009 to 2020+Global marketing spending from 2009 to 2020
Marketing spending worldwide from 2009 to 2020 (in billion U.S. dollars)
- Year-on-year revenue change from radio, TV and internet advertising in Germany 2014+Year-on-year revenue change from radio, TV and internet advertising in Germany 2014
Projected year-on-year net revenue development from radio, television and internet advertising in Germany in 2014
- Revenue development of the digital industry in Germany 2014+Revenue development of the digital industry in Germany 2014
How has the revenue of your company changed compared to 2012, and what revenue do you expect for the business year 2014?
- Revenue development with internet-based applications+Revenue development with internet-based applications
Trend forecast for the global revenue of internet-based applications and the respective hardware until 2014*
- Market capitalization of the largest U.S. internet companies 2015Market capitalization of the largest U.S. internet companies 2015
- U.S. traffic comparison of Google and Facebook 2011-2015U.S. traffic comparison of Google and Facebook 2011-2015
- Facebook: most popular game MAU 2015Facebook: most popular game MAU 2015
- Number of active apps from the iTunes App Store as of July 2015Number of active apps from the iTunes App Store as of July 2015
- India: social network penetration Q2 2015India: social network penetration Q2 2015
- Forecast: revenue internet publishing US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue internet publishing US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue media representatives US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue media representatives US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue media representation Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue media representation Germany 2008-2020
- Most successful online retailers based on revenue in Europe 2013Most successful online retailers based on revenue in Europe 2013
- Revenues from desktop and mobile e-commerce in Germany 2015Revenues from desktop and mobile e-commerce in Germany 2015
- Internet usage for travel information and holiday booking in Germany 2001-2015Internet usage for travel information and holiday booking in Germany 2001-2015