1 in 5 Americans Cannot Access Facebook at Work
1 in 5 American employees are unable to access Facebook at work due to technical restrictions put in place by their employer. The social network is viewed by many as a potential distraction at the workplace and is therefore blocked in many company networks.
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide from 3rd quarter 2008 to 4th quarter 2013 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 4th quarter 2013
Leading product brands with the most fans on Facebook in January 2014 (in millions)
Facebook: number of fans of popular product brands in 2014
Facebook's advertising revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Facebook: advertising revenue worldwide 2012-2018
Yes, please send me a daily reminder for the 'Chart of the Day'
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter