1 in 5 Americans Cannot Access Facebook at Work
1 in 5 American employees are unable to access Facebook at work due to technical restrictions put in place by their employer. The social network is viewed by many as a potential distraction at the workplace and is therefore blocked in many company networks.
- Facebook login usage for other online accounts in Sweden 2016Facebook login usage for other online accounts in Sweden 2016
- Workplace preferences in the U.S. by sex 2012Workplace preferences in the U.S. by sex 2012
- Municipalities with the most Facebook check-ins in Sweden 2015Municipalities with the most Facebook check-ins in Sweden 2015
- Number of U.S. occupational injury deaths 1992-2015Number of U.S. occupational injury deaths 1992-2015
- Number of U.S. occupational injury deaths 2003-2015 by genderNumber of U.S. occupational injury deaths 2003-2015 by gender
- Incidence rate of nonfatal occupational injuries in the U.S. 2013-2015 by industryIncidence rate of nonfatal occupational injuries in the U.S. 2013-2015 by industry
- Days away from work due to nonfatal work injuries in the U.S. 2015, by industryDays away from work due to nonfatal work injuries in the U.S. 2015, by industry
- Nonfatal occupational injuries and illness incident rate in the U.S. 2003-2015Nonfatal occupational injuries and illness incident rate in the U.S. 2003-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl