The Simpsons is the Most Beloved TV Show on the Internet
Values in each category are indexed to 25. 25 represents the highest value in each category: i.e. the show with the most Facebook fans gets 25 points in that category. A show with half as many fans gets 12.5 points. The points of each category are added up to reach a final score. The maximum obtainable score is 100. But that score would only have been possible if one show had won in all 4 categories.
- Leading U.S. media companies in 2014, by market value (in billion U.S. dollars)
Leading U.S. media companies 2014, by market value
- Revenue of the TV industry in the United States in 2012 and 2017, by source
Revenue of the TV industry in the U.S. 2012 and 2017, by source
- How much can you believe in each?
Credibility of major news organizations in the U.S. 2012
- Most viewed primetime TV shows in the U.S. 2014/15Most viewed primetime TV shows in the U.S. 2014/15
- Global top pirated TV shows 2015, by number of downloadsGlobal top pirated TV shows 2015, by number of downloads
- Frequency of watching late night TV shows in the United States in 2014Frequency of watching late night TV shows in the United States in 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens