The Simpsons is the Most Beloved TV Show on the Internet
Values in each category are indexed to 25. 25 represents the highest value in each category: i.e. the show with the most Facebook fans gets 25 points in that category. A show with half as many fans gets 12.5 points. The points of each category are added up to reach a final score. The maximum obtainable score is 100. But that score would only have been possible if one show had won in all 4 categories.
Leading U.S. media companies in 2014, by market value (in billion U.S. dollars)
Leading U.S. media companies 2014, by market value
How much can you believe in each?
Credibility of major news organizations in the U.S. 2012
Number of consumers of online TV in the United States from 2009 to 2015 (in millions)
Number of consumers of online TV in the U.S. from 2009 to 2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens