63% of the World's Top Brands Have Multiple Twitter Accounts
- TwitterThe Most-Followed FIFA World Cup Players on Twitter
This chart shows the most popular FIFA World Cup players on Twitter.
- Social NetworksHow Marketers Use Social Media
This chart shows which social platforms are used by marketers. It also shows how the use of social networks in marketing differs depending on whether it’s targeted to businesses or consumers.
- TwitterDoes Twitter Have a Stickiness Problem?
This chart shows how many Twitter accounts that have been created between 2008 and 2013 were still active in February 2014.
- TwitterBrands Use Twitter to Boost Awareness Rather Than Sales
This chart shows the motivation behind brands' use of Twitter as a marketing tool.
- TwitterMarketers Have Yet To Embrace Twitter Advertising
This chart shows the results of a Socialbakers survey among 500+ marketers regarding their company’s adoption of social networks as advertising platforms.
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of June 2014 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of June 2014
- Number of unique U.S. visitors to Twitter from April 2011 to January 2014 (in millions)
Number of unique U.S. visitors to Twitter as of January 2014
- Number of Twitter employees between January 2008 and November 2013
Twitter: number of employees 2008-2013
- Social media marketing tasks outsourced worldwide as of January 2013Social media marketing tasks outsourced worldwide as of January 2013
- Outsourcing social media marketing worldwide as of January 2013Outsourcing social media marketing worldwide as of January 2013
- Most difficult social media marketing tactics worldwide as of February 2013Most difficult social media marketing tactics worldwide as of February 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter