63% of the World's Top Brands Have Multiple Twitter Accounts
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of September 2014 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of September 2014
- Number of data removal requests to Twitter from January 2012 to June 2014
Twitter: total number of data removal requests as of 1H 2014
- Number of monthly active Twitter users in the United States from 1st quarter 2010 to 2nd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active U.S. Twitter users as of 2nd quarter 2014
- Social media marketing tasks outsourced worldwide 2014Social media marketing tasks outsourced worldwide 2014
- Outsourcing social media marketing worldwide 2014Outsourcing social media marketing worldwide 2014
- Most difficult social media marketing tactics worldwide as of February 2013Most difficult social media marketing tactics worldwide as of February 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens