63% of the World's Top Brands Have Multiple Twitter Accounts
- Social media marketing penetration in the U.S. 2013-2017Social media marketing penetration in the U.S. 2013-2017
- KPIs for social media marketing worldwide 2014KPIs for social media marketing worldwide 2014
- Social media marketing spending in the U.S. 2014-2019Social media marketing spending in the U.S. 2014-2019
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016
- Types of ads influencing buying decisions in the U.S. 2015Types of ads influencing buying decisions in the U.S. 2015
- Reasons for using social media by online retailers in Germany 2015Reasons for using social media by online retailers in Germany 2015
- Most effective marketing channels/strategies worldwide 2014Most effective marketing channels/strategies worldwide 2014
- Advertising response in North America in Q1 2013, by mediumAdvertising response in North America in Q1 2013, by medium
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens