The Big Bang Theory is the Priciest Primetime Show for Advertisers
The staggering success of CBS' The Big Bang Theory is reflected in the price that advertisers have to pay for a 30-second slot during the shows broadcast on Thursday nights.
Revenue of the TV industry in the United States in 2012 and 2017, by source
Revenue of the TV industry in the U.S. 2012 and 2017, by source
How much can you believe in each?
Credibility of major news organizations in the U.S. 2012
Leading U.S. media companies in 2012, by market value (in billion U.S. dollars)
Leading U.S. media companies in 2012, by market value
Yes, please send me a daily reminder for the 'Chart of the Day'
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter