The Big Bang Theory is the Priciest Primetime Show for Advertisers
The staggering success of CBS' The Big Bang Theory is reflected in the price that advertisers have to pay for a 30-second slot during the shows broadcast on Thursday nights.
- TV viewers of CBS in the U.S. 2016TV viewers of CBS in the U.S. 2016
- Cost of TV and video ads in the U.S. 2012-2014, by typeCost of TV and video ads in the U.S. 2012-2014, by type
- People who watch CBS Collegiate Sports Properties football events in the U.S. on broadcast TV, 2016People who watch CBS Collegiate Sports Properties football events in the U.S. on broadcast TV, 2016
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies March 6-12, 2017Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies March 6-12, 2017
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Pfizer's ad spending 2008-2016Pfizer's ad spending 2008-2016
- Google: global annual revenue 2002-2016Google: global annual revenue 2002-2016
- Obama farewell speech - number of viewers in the U.S. 2017, by channelObama farewell speech - number of viewers in the U.S. 2017, by channel
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl