The Big Bang Theory is the Priciest Primetime Show for Advertisers
The staggering success of CBS' The Big Bang Theory is reflected in the price that advertisers have to pay for a 30-second slot during the shows broadcast on Thursday nights.
- Advertising costs of L Brands worldwide 2011-2014Advertising costs of L Brands worldwide 2011-2014
- Global advertising costs of The Clorox Company 2011-2015Global advertising costs of The Clorox Company 2011-2015
- Advertising costs of Target in the U.S. 2010-2015Advertising costs of Target in the U.S. 2010-2015
- China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of April 24, 2016China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of April 24, 2016
- Poll average on the 2016 Republican presidential nominationPoll average on the 2016 Republican presidential nomination
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies March 16 to 23, 2016Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies March 16 to 23, 2016
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Pfizer's ad spending 2008-2015Pfizer's ad spending 2008-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens