The Big Bang Theory is the Priciest Primetime Show for Advertisers
The staggering success of CBS' The Big Bang Theory is reflected in the price that advertisers have to pay for a 30-second slot during the shows broadcast on Thursday nights.
- Advertising costs of L Brands worldwide 2011-2014Advertising costs of L Brands worldwide 2011-2014
- Global advertising costs of The Clorox Company 2011-2015Global advertising costs of The Clorox Company 2011-2015
- Advertising costs of Target in the U.S. 2010-2015Advertising costs of Target in the U.S. 2010-2015
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016
- China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of May 22, 2016China: leading online video platforms by unique visits as of May 22, 2016
- Number of TV households worldwide 2010-2021Number of TV households worldwide 2010-2021
- Number of commercial TV stations in the U.S. 1950-2015Number of commercial TV stations in the U.S. 1950-2015
- Global digital music revenue 2005-2015Global digital music revenue 2005-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens