Tablet Competition Eats Away at Apple's Market Lead
This chart illustrates how Apple's lead in the tablet market is slowly melting away as the company's competitors are finally gaining a foothold in the market Apple used to dominate at will.
- iPadApple's iPad Business Continues to Slump
This chart shows Apple's quarterly iPad and iPhone sales since the iPad's release in 2010.
- PCsPC Shipments Flatten Out After Two Years of Decline
This chart shows the quarterly growth of global PC shipments.
- AndroidAndroid Wear Smartwatches Work With Less Than 25% of Android Devices
This chart shows active devices running Android by version and smartwatch compatibility.
- AmazonAmazon Prime Members Heavily Outspend Non-Prime Customers
This chart shows how much Amazon Prime members spend on Amazon.com compared to regular customers.
- Video Game IndustrySony Trumps Nintendo in Shrinking Console Market
This chart shows video game console sales of Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft.
- Global Apple iPad sales from 3rd quarter 2010 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in million units)
Apple iPad sales worldwide 2010-2014, by quarter
- Worldwide tablet shipments from 2nd quarter 2010 to 1st quarter 2014 (in million units)
Worldwide tablet shipments 2010-2014, by quarter
- Global tablet shipments from 2010 to 2014, by operating system (in million units)
Global tablet shipments by operating system per quarter 2010-2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: U.S. tablet revenue Q4 2010-Q2 2012Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: U.S. tablet revenue Q4 2010-Q2 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: U.S. tablet revenue Q4 2010-Q2 2012Samsung Galaxy Tab: U.S. tablet revenue Q4 2010-Q2 2012
- Amazon Kindle Fire tablet sales forecast 2011-2014Amazon Kindle Fire tablet sales forecast 2011-2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter