Tablet Competition Eats Away at Apple's Market Lead
This chart illustrates how Apple's lead in the tablet market is slowly melting away as the company's competitors are finally gaining a foothold in the market Apple used to dominate at will.
- Worldwide tablet shipments from 2nd quarter 2010 to 2nd quarter 2014 (in million units)
Worldwide tablet shipments 2010-2014, by quarter
- Global tablet shipments from 2010 to 2014, by operating system (in million units)
Global tablet shipments by operating system per quarter 2010-2014
- Global market share held by tablet operating systems from 2010 to 2014, by quarter
Global market share held by tablet operating systems 2010-2014, by quarter
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: U.S. tablet revenue Q4 2010-Q2 2012Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: U.S. tablet revenue Q4 2010-Q2 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: U.S. tablet revenue Q4 2010-Q2 2012Samsung Galaxy Tab: U.S. tablet revenue Q4 2010-Q2 2012
- Amazon Kindle Fire tablet sales forecast 2011-2014Amazon Kindle Fire tablet sales forecast 2011-2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter