Tablet Competition Eats Away at Apple's Market Lead
This chart illustrates how Apple's lead in the tablet market is slowly melting away as the company's competitors are finally gaining a foothold in the market Apple used to dominate at will.
- People living in households that own a tablet (iPad, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire), 2015People living in households that own a tablet (iPad, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire), 2015
- People living in households that plan to buy a tablet 2015People living in households that plan to buy a tablet 2015
- iPad and Kindle sales in Q4 2010 and 2011iPad and Kindle sales in Q4 2010 and 2011
- Toy companies revenue worldwide 2015Toy companies revenue worldwide 2015
- Leading kids brands in the U.S. 2016Leading kids brands in the U.S. 2016
- Global IT spending forecast 2012-2020, by segmentGlobal IT spending forecast 2012-2020, by segment
- Leading 100 American retailers based on U.S. retail sales 2015Leading 100 American retailers based on U.S. retail sales 2015
- IT spending forecast worldwide 2014-2019IT spending forecast worldwide 2014-2019
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl