This graph shows the most popular daily activities of Twitter users in the United States in October 2010. During that period of time, 11 percent of U.S. Twitter users sent direct messages via Twitter at least once a day.
Most popular daily activities of Twitter users in the United States in October 2010
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Activity on Twitter||Share of respondents|
|Post personal updates||-|
|Post work updates||-|
|Share links to news stories||-|
|Post general life observations||-|
|Send direct messages||-|
- Usage of TV Everywhere services in the U.S. 2014, by providerUsage of TV Everywhere services in the U.S. 2014, by provider
- Internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2000-2014Internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2000-2014
- Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2015Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2015