This statistic shows the death rate from suicide in the United States in 2013, by gender and age. In that year, there were almost 31 deaths by suicide per 100,000 male Americans aged 65 and older. Thus, this was the group with the highest suicide rate.
Deaths per 100,000 resident population by suicide in the U.S. in 2013, by gender and age*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|65 years and over||-||-|
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024