The statistic depicts a forecast of the global IT hardware market from 2007 to 2015. In 2007, the revenue of the IT hardware market amounted to 1,180.8 billion U.S. dollars worldwide.
Global IT hardware market from 2007 to 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
- PCs: global market forecast 2007-2015PCs: global market forecast 2007-2015
- Tablet PCs: global market forecast 2010-2015Tablet PCs: global market forecast 2010-2015
- Revenue in the IT hardware sector in Germany 2007-2015Revenue in the IT hardware sector in Germany 2007-2015
- Production value of IT hardware of Taiwan 2009-2014Production value of IT hardware of Taiwan 2009-2014
- Mobile processor: global market share by vendors Q1-Q4 2011Mobile processor: global market share by vendors Q1-Q4 2011
- Global semiconductor wafer-level packing and assembly equipment spending 2014-2018Global semiconductor wafer-level packing and assembly equipment spending 2014-2018
- Security software companies: global market share 2011-2015Security software companies: global market share 2011-2015
- OpenStack forecast market size worldwide 2014-2020OpenStack forecast market size worldwide 2014-2020
- IT services global spending forecast 2008-2020IT services global spending forecast 2008-2020
- Enterprise software total worldwide expenditure 2009-2020Enterprise software total worldwide expenditure 2009-2020