This statistic describes the estimated number of people living with HIV in 2014, sorted by world region. In that year, UNAIDS estimated that approximately 280,000 people in the Caribbean region were living with HIV.
Number of people living with HIV by world region in 2014 (in millions)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Number of HIV-infected people in millions|
|Asia and Pacific||-|
|Western and Central Europe |
and North America
|Eastern Europe and Central Asia||-|
|Middle East and North Africa||-|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024