The graph describes the prevalence of HIV among adults in different world region in 2000 and 2014. For 2000, UNAIDS estimated that 0.4 percent of the adult population aged between 15 and 49 years in Latin America was living with HIV.
HIV prevalence among adults in 2000 and 2014, by world region
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Eastern Europe and Central Asia||-||-|
|Western/Central Europe and North America||-||-|
|Asia and Pacific||-||-|
|Middle East and North Africa||-||-|
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024