The graph describes the prevalence of HIV among adults in different world region in 2000 and 2014. For 2000, UNAIDS estimated that 0.4 percent of the adult population aged between 15 and 49 years in Latin America was living with HIV.
HIV prevalence among adults in 2000 and 2014, by world region
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Eastern Europe and Central Asia||-||-|
|Western/Central Europe and North America||-||-|
|Asia and Pacific||-||-|
|Middle East and North Africa||-||-|
- Number of HIV-infected people by world region 2014Number of HIV-infected people by world region 2014
- New HIV infections by world region 2000 and 2014New HIV infections by world region 2000 and 2014
- Usage of improved sanitation facilities by world region 1990-2012Usage of improved sanitation facilities by world region 1990-2012
- Drug users infected with HIV by world region 2013Drug users infected with HIV by world region 2013
- World cigarette consumption by region 2013World cigarette consumption by region 2013
- Deaths by cancer in the U.S. 1950-2014Deaths by cancer in the U.S. 1950-2014
- Deaths by HIV disease in the U.S. 1990-2014Deaths by HIV disease in the U.S. 1990-2014
- Percentage of population with cancer in the U.S. 2000-2014Percentage of population with cancer in the U.S. 2000-2014
- Patients on health registers in Northern Ireland 2015Patients on health registers in Northern Ireland 2015
- Leading therapy areas for U.S. spending 2015Leading therapy areas for U.S. spending 2015