Get a free account in less than 60 seconds. ?
Most popular Facebook games in July 2014, based on number of daily active users (in millions)
|Number of daily active users in millions|
|Candy Crush Saga||11.28|
|Farm Heroes Saga||10.73|
|Pet Rescue Saga||10.01|
|Clash of Clans||7.96|
|Bubble Witch 2 Saga||5.65|
|Top Eleven Be a Football Manager||4.59|
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
The statistic show the ten most played social games on Facebook in July 2014, measured by daily active users. In that month Candy Crush Saga, produced by game developer King, had an average of approximately 11.28 million daily active users on Facebook.
Social gaming Social gaming commonly refers to playing games as a way of social interaction, as opposed to playing single-player games. Many current online social games are connected to social networks or app-based, as increasing mobile device usage has lead to a growing interest in casual mobile gaming. Gaming apps are the most popular App Store category and many gaming apps feature social components such as rankings, in-game app trading and co-play in order to advance further in the game. Despite usually being free to play, social games frequently monetize based on virtual good transactions.
Due to its immense amount of monthly active users, social network Facebook has proven an ideal platform for social games. As of February 2014, the average U.S. Facebook user had approximately 350 friends on the social network with figures being significantly higher in lower age groups. According to a March 2013 survey of smartphone users in the United States, 31 percent of respondents’ accessed Facebook games at least once per day with 52 percent of respondents stating they do so constantly throughout the day.
- Social gaming: worldwide revenue 2010-2014Social gaming: worldwide revenue 2010-2014
- Forecast: U.S. social gaming development industry 2012-2017Forecast: U.S. social gaming development industry 2012-2017
- Social gaming: U.S. ARPPU in August 2012, by marketSocial gaming: U.S. ARPPU in August 2012, by market
- Mobile social gaming: worldwide revenue 2010-2014Mobile social gaming: worldwide revenue 2010-2014
- Social gaming revenue in Turkey from 2009 to 2015Social gaming revenue in Turkey from 2009 to 2015
- Market share held by web browsers in the U.S. 2012-2014, by monthMarket share held by web browsers in the U.S. 2012-2014, by month
- Leading U.S. social media websites in September 2014Leading U.S. social media websites in September 2014
- LINE app: number of registered users as of September 2014LINE app: number of registered users as of September 2014
- Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.
- Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010
- Digital advertising spending in the U.S. in 2012, by categoryDigital advertising spending in the U.S. in 2012, by category