Get a free account in less than 60 seconds. ?
Most popular Facebook games in October 2014, based on number of daily active users (in millions)
|Number of daily active users in millions|
|Candy Crush Saga||11.29|
|Farm Heroes Saga||10.41|
|Clash of Clans||10.36|
|Pet Rescue Saga||8.83|
|Bubble Witch 2 Saga||5.46|
|Words With Friends||4.45|
|Top Eleven Be a Football Manager||4.15|
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
The statistic show the ten most played social games on Facebook in October 2014, measured by daily active users. In that month Candy Crush Saga, produced by game developer King, had an average of approximately 11.29 million daily active users on Facebook.
Social gaming Social gaming commonly refers to playing games as a way of social interaction, as opposed to playing single-player games. Many current online social games are connected to social networks or app-based, as increasing mobile device usage has lead to a growing interest in casual mobile gaming. Gaming apps are the most popular App Store category and many gaming apps feature social components such as rankings, in-game app trading and co-play in order to advance further in the game. Despite usually being free to play, social games frequently monetize based on virtual good transactions.
Due to its immense amount of monthly active users, social network Facebook has proven an ideal platform for social games. As of February 2014, the average U.S. Facebook user had approximately 350 friends on the social network with figures being significantly higher in lower age groups. According to a March 2013 survey of smartphone users in the United States, 31 percent of respondents’ accessed Facebook games at least once per day with 52 percent of respondents stating they do so constantly throughout the day.
- Social gaming: worldwide revenue 2010-2014+Social gaming: worldwide revenue 2010-2014
Social gaming revenue worldwide from 2010 to 2014 (in billion U.S. dollars)
- Forecast: U.S. social gaming development industry 2012-2017+Forecast: U.S. social gaming development industry 2012-2017
U.S. social gaming development industry from 2012 to 2017 (in billion U.S. dollars)
- Social gaming: U.S. ARPPU in August 2012, by market+Social gaming: U.S. ARPPU in August 2012, by market
Average revenue per paying social gaming user in the United States in August 2012, by market (in U.S. dollars)
- Mobile social gaming: worldwide revenue 2010-2014+Mobile social gaming: worldwide revenue 2010-2014
Mobile social gaming revenue worldwide from 2010 to 2014 (in billion U.S. dollars)
- Social gaming revenue in Turkey from 2009 to 2015+Social gaming revenue in Turkey from 2009 to 2015
Social gaming revenue in Turkey from 2009 to 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)
- Asia Pacific: Facebook penetration 4th quarter 2014Asia Pacific: Facebook penetration 4th quarter 2014
- Digital ad revenue share of major ad-selling companies worldwide 2012-2014Digital ad revenue share of major ad-selling companies worldwide 2012-2014
- WhatsApp: mobile usage penetration in selected countries 2014WhatsApp: mobile usage penetration in selected countries 2014
- Number of daily active Facebook users worldwide as of 3rd quarter 2014Number of daily active Facebook users worldwide as of 3rd quarter 2014
- MMO games market revenue worldwide 2013-2017, by typeMMO games market revenue worldwide 2013-2017, by type
- Worldwide mobile retail commerce revenue 2012-2018Worldwide mobile retail commerce revenue 2012-2018