This chart shows Nintendo's home video game console sales since 1998.
This chart illustrates the rapid decline of Nintendo's hardware business.
This chart shows console power consumption in the most common operating modes.
Video game hardware sales in the United States have declined almost 70 percent between July 2010 and July 2013. Will the new generation of consoles be able to stop the decline?
This chart shows global sales of the best-selling video game home consoles of all time.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens