This chart shows Nintendo's home video game console sales since 1998.
This chart illustrates the rapid decline of Nintendo's hardware business.
This charts shows worldwide sales of Nintendo's home consoles from the first quarter of 2012 through the second quarter of 2013.
This chart shows lifetime unit sales of Nintendo’s last three home consoles and illustrates nicely that a new cycle is about to start.
This chart shows video game console sales of Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft.
This chart shows combined world-wide sales of consoles and hand-helds ending in March of year shown.
This chart shows computer and video game sales in the United States from 2009 through 2012, both on a unit and dollar basis.
This chart shows unit sales of gaming consoles in the United States during Black Friday week (November 18-25).
This chart shows console power consumption in the most common operating modes.
Video game hardware sales in the United States have declined almost 70 percent between July 2010 and July 2013. Will the new generation of consoles be able to stop the decline?
This chart illustrates how gaming consoles are used in the United States.
This chart shows global sales of the best-selling video game home consoles of all time.
This chart shows consumer spending on video games in the United States in 2011 and 2012.
This chart shows launch prices of video game consoles at current prices and adjusted for inflation.
This chart shows video game hardware sales in the United States from November 2011 through October 2012.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens