This statistic depicts total Medicaid expenditure in the United States from 1966 to 2015. In 2009, total Medicaid expenditure was 378.6 billion U.S. dollars. In comparison to that, expenditure stood at some 206 billion U.S. dollars nine years earlier.
Total Medicaid expenditure from 1966 to 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Year||Expenditure in billion U.S. dollars|
- Forecast: revenue chiropractors offices US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue chiropractors offices US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue optometrist offices US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue optometrist offices US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue elderly homes US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue elderly homes US 2008-2020
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024