This statistic shows the market capitalization of Exxon Mobil Corporation from 2001 to 2014, as of December 31 of each year. In 2010, Exxon Mobil had a total market value of about 364 billion U.S. dollars at year end.
Market value of Exxon Mobil from 2001 to 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Market value in million U.S. dollars|
- Consumption of chemicals in 2014 by world regionConsumption of chemicals in 2014 by world region
- Oil breakeven prices in Middle East and North Africa 2016Oil breakeven prices in Middle East and North Africa 2016
- Forecast in rare earth demand worldwide by application 2018Forecast in rare earth demand worldwide by application 2018