This statistic presents the revenue distribution of the global app economy in 2015. According to VisionMobile estimates, app store sales would generate 40.5 billion euros in revenues in 2015. Mobile e-commerce is projected to account for 300 billion U.S. dollars of mobile sales.
Global app economy revenues in 2015, by revenue source (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in billion dollars|
|App store sales||-|
|Other (non-app subscriptions, licensing fees, API fees etc)||-|
- Mobile in-app advertising spending worldwide 2013-2016Mobile in-app advertising spending worldwide 2013-2016
- Smartphone in-app advertising click-through rate 2014Smartphone in-app advertising click-through rate 2014
- Views on in-app ads for children in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015Views on in-app ads for children in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015
- Most-used mobile app monetization models of developers 2015Most-used mobile app monetization models of developers 2015
- Mobile apps: revenue composition 2014, by countryMobile apps: revenue composition 2014, by country
- Twitter: most popular retailers 2014, based on number of followersTwitter: most popular retailers 2014, based on number of followers
- Daily active users of Snapchat 2014-2015, by regionDaily active users of Snapchat 2014-2015, by region
- Snapchat worldwide revenue 2015, by quarterSnapchat worldwide revenue 2015, by quarter
- Snapchat worldwide revenue forecast 2015-2017Snapchat worldwide revenue forecast 2015-2017
- Facebook most popular game DAU 2016Facebook most popular game DAU 2016