Americans Lose 119 Billion Through Gambling
This chart shows the biggest gambling losses by country in 2013.
- Internet Usage in ChinaTencent's Impressive Line Of Messaging + Social Platforms
This chart shows the growth of Tencent's instant messaging and social media platforms.
- Online Gaming IndustryBig Trouble in Little FarmVille
This chart shows Zynga's revenue from the first quarter of 2009 through the second quarter of 2014.
- NetflixNetflix Beats HBO in Subscription Revenue
This chart compares the subscription revenue of pay-TV provider HBO to Netflix's streaming subscription revenue.
- Media UsePeople Spend More Time Looking at Screens Than Ever
This chart shows how Americans' use of screen media has changed between the first quarter of 2013 and the first quarter of 2014.
- 2014 FIFA World CupGoal Flood Ends as Things Get Serious in Brazil
This chart shows the average number of goals scored per match during different stages of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
- Total global gambling market gross win from 2003 to 2015 (in billion euros)
Global gambling market gross win 2003-2015
- Size of the online gaming market from 2003 to 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Market volume of online gaming worldwide 2012
- Online sports betting: amount wagered and gross win from 2004 to 2012 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Global online sports betting - amount wagered and won 2012
- Social casino games market growth 2013, by countrySocial casino games market growth 2013, by country
- Apple App Store: share of casino games revenues 2014Apple App Store: share of casino games revenues 2014
- Google Play: share of casino games revenues 2014Google Play: share of casino games revenues 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter