Americans Lose 119 Billion Through Gambling
This chart shows the biggest gambling losses by country in 2013.
- Total global gambling market gross win from 2003 to 2015 (in billion euros)
Global gambling market gross win 2003-2015
- Size of the online gaming market from 2003 to 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Market volume of online gaming worldwide 2012
- Online sports betting: amount wagered and gross win from 2004 to 2012 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Global online sports betting - amount wagered and won 2012
- Social casino games market growth 2013, by countrySocial casino games market growth 2013, by country
- Apple App Store: share of casino games revenues 2014Apple App Store: share of casino games revenues 2014
- Google Play: share of casino games revenues 2014Google Play: share of casino games revenues 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter